Job Location: Alabama
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Join our dedicated and conscientious team pulling and receiving supplies for the post-acute healthcare industry. Our customers include nursing homes, assisted living, home health and hospice agencies, and other congregant environments. You will be an essential link in the chain that helps provide care to some of our most vulnerable populations.
- Verify the accuracy, quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
- Stock received materials correctly into the warehouse
- Pull stock accurately and in a timely manner to fill customer orders
- Work as an effective part of the quality assurance team within the warehouse
- Perform routine maintenance and safety checks on equipment
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- High school graduate or GED preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds and transfer it short distances
- Able to walk and stand without assistance
- Able to understand and communicate with co-workers and customers
- Wage commensurate with experience and abilities
- BC/BS health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays/sick time/vacation days
Download the Supply360 job application.
Use the button above to download our application. Fill it out and save it to your local computer, then upload it along with an optional cover letter and resume. If you submit a resume, please note "see resume" in those areas of the application.