Company: Turenne PharMedCo
Job Location: Nashville
Job Category: Management
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a General Manager for our Nashville Tennessee Pharmacy Branch with a passion for providing quality service to our customers and fostering a growth mindset for our pharmacy. We are proud to offer ongoing development opportunities as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Relocation may be considered.
This position is responsible for all financial functions, administrative functions, consulting functions, policies and procedures, safety, document control, contract administration, and general operational services for the Nashville Tennessee Pharmacy Division.
- Must have completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Pharmacy License is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in the pharmacy industry is required.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of the long-term care industry, i.e. Medicare & Medicaid Reimbursement.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Management preferred.
- Must show patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude toward our customers and co-workers.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be organized, efficient, and goal-oriented with a high energy level.
- Experience in contract negotiations preferred.
- Working knowledge of business financials including budgeting, income statements, balance sheets, and general leaders.