Physical therapy is a highly respected healthcare profession that helps people recover from injuries, improve mobility, manage chronic conditions, and achieve their best physical selves. In honor of October being National Physical Therapy Month, it’s time to take a moment to recognize the ‘Value of PT“, which happens to be 2023’s theme, and explore ways we here at Supply360 can provide valuable support to facilities with our rehab equipment offerings.
Embracing the Importance
Acknowledgment is one of the simplest and most effective ways to honor the dedicated professionals who provide these services. Physical therapists are instrumental in helping people of all ages and abilities regain their independence, live pain-free, and optimize their overall wellness.
This year’s theme offers an opportunity to spotlight how physical therapy improves quality of life. It’s a chance to promote healthy habits, educate the public, and admire the commitment to the ones they serve.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
Many people are unaware of the extent of the benefits physical therapy can provide them. Some of them include:
- Injury Prevention: Custom-designed exercise programs can help minimize the risk of injury through strength and mobility.
- Avoid Surgery: Surgery may not be needed if PT can help eliminate pain or heal an injury. If surgery is necessary, having PT beforehand will help you often times recover faster.
- Avoid Opioids: Opioids often end up masking pain instead of truly treating the underlying cause of the injury. PT can help relieve pain by addressing the condition directly causing it.
Your Partner in Rehabilitation
Supply360 is committed to offering an extensive range of high-quality rehab equipment designed to support patients and healthcare professionals in their pursuit of better health and mobility.
Key rehab equipment offerings from Supply360 include:
- Exercise Resistance Bands: Versatile and adaptable, exercise resistance bands are essential tools in physical therapy for strength training and muscle activation. They accommodate patients of various fitness levels and are ideal for those recovering from injuries or surgeries.
- Resistance Putty: For hand and finger exercises and are a staple in many rehabilitation programs, resistance putty comes in varying levels of resistance. This enables patients to regain strength and dexterity in their hands and fingers.
- Acapella Devices: Designed to assist patients with lung conditions in clearing mucus from their airways, Acapella devices promote effective airway clearance and improved respiratory function.
- Patient-Handling Equipment: In addition to rehab gear, Supply360 also offers a wide range of patient-handling items, including slings, vests, and wheelchairs, to assist with patient mobility and comfort.
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to rehab equipment, quality and reliability are paramount. Supply360 remains focused on providing products that meet the highest quality, safety and efficacy standards. Our equipment is designed to help patients and healthcare professionals achieve their rehabilitation goals.
Moreover, we place customer satisfaction at the forefront of our mission. We understand that every facility’s needs are unique, and our dedicated team is ready to assist you in finding the right equipment to support your facility’s rehabilitation journey.
Supply360 wants to ensure that patients have access to the tools and support they need for a successful rehabilitation journey. Let’s continue to celebrate the dedicated physical therapists and the value of the efforts put forth to helping individuals lead healthier, more active lives. Contact us online or call us at (866) 710-7626 to find out more about how we can assist your facility.