Digital marketing requires a diverse skill set, where you will manage complex marketing campaigns and communication strategies across multiple channels. This position will plan, execute and manage online marketing campaigns by reviewing organic search, paid search, display advertising, email, and social media. Content marketing and digital public relations are essential skills for this position. Additionally, this position will implement communication plans with the public, including consumers, reporters, and other media specialists, helping us to gain positive publicity and set the company narrative.
- Develop and execute digital strategies using coordinated marketing efforts for all lines of business and use a unique approach to addressing each audience.
- Create detailed communication plans.
- Demonstrate excellent persuasive writing skills for blog articles, copy for website and printed collateral, and write press releases.
- Coordinate creating digital content that attracts new customers and keeps existing ones engaged on various platforms.
- Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and optimize them over time. Use data analytics to identify opportunities and advance company goals, such as increasing brand awareness and conversions.
- Prepare reports/dashboards/presentations to track and demonstrate campaign outcomes using specific ROI and KPI targets, such as total conversions, total leads generated, and the number of engagements.
- Follow and implement notable marketing trends in your B2B, B2C, and B2B2C campaigns.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC Advertising, Data Analysis, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, and Digital PR is vital for success in this position.
- Proactively manage media relations – establish and maintain positive relationships with media contacts, key influencers, and digital communicators on the state and national levels. Monitor media coverage and coordinate interviews and media training for the organization’s spokespeople.
- Work on targeted collateral, including blogs, case studies, bylined articles, white papers, thought leadership content, and feature stories.
- Promote community engagement – Identify ways to elevate our profile in the community and connect with stakeholders through social media, press conferences, community relations programs, marketing initiatives, or new product/brand launches.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all needs, approvals and deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a field such as public relations, communications, or marketing.
- 2-4 years experience in communications, public relations, content development, digital marketing
- Team player who collaborates daily and can quickly pivot to assist on other projects as needed.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, responsiveness, and exceptional customer service skills.
- Close attention to detail for accuracy and efficiency and superior organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Remains flexible and positive in shifting daily priorities and situations.
- Comfortable being hands-on as the role involves heavy execution working within a small team.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and varying work schedules as required.
- Capability to lift and move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain customer confidentiality; treat customers with kindness, dignity, and respect. Know and comply with all policies and procedures.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS (with or without the aid of mechanical devices)
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, fine hand coordination, ability to read, speak, understand, and write in English.
- Must have the ability to communicate with customers, personnel, and support agencies.
- Must have the ability to lift (50-pound minimum), ability to work assigned schedule, ability to identify fire/disaster emergency signals, and ability to remain calm under stress.