The Territory Manager is responsible for driving sales and promoting medical supplies and equipment within the assigned territory in Mississippi. This role involves establishing and maintaining relationships with long-term care professionals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and other facilities to increase product sales and market share.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets and objectives within the assigned territory.
- Identify and prospect new customers, including long-term care professionals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in the long-term care industry.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to long-term care professionals, highlighting the features and benefits of medical supplies and equipment.
- Provide product education and training to long-term care professionals and staff to ensure proper usage and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including customer service, marketing, and product development, to address customer needs, resolve issues, and enhance the product offering.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics to identify opportunities for growth and competitive positioning.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other industry events to network, promote products, and stay updated on industry developments.
- Prepare and deliver sales reports, forecasts, and market analysis.
- Utilize CRM tools and systems to track sales activities, manage customer relationships, and generate accurate sales reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Previous sales experience in the medical supplies or healthcare industry is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of medical supplies and equipment, including familiarity with medical terminology and product specifications.
- Ability to understand and explain complex medical products and solutions.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in using CRM software (SalesForce) and other sales productivity tools.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel within the assigned territory.
- Wage commensurate with experience and abilities
- BC/BS health, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays/sick time/vacation days