Product Return Policy
Supply360° will accept for return any products purchased from Supply360° which do not meet the customer’s requirements for any reason, in accordance with the following terms:
- All products returned must have been purchased from Supply360°.
- All products must be returned in the same quantity, packaging, and condition in which they were sold.
- All dated supplies must be returned before expiration. This does not include food and enteral supplements, which must be returned within 60 days of expiration date and in full case quantities.
- Restocking fees may be assessed as follows:
- Stock products returned within 30 days of original delivery will not be assessed any restocking fees.
- Stock products returned after 30 days will be assessed a 25% restocking fee.
- Stock products will not be accepted for return after 90 days from date of purchase.
Special Order Return Policy
- Special order items may be returned to Supply360° subject to the following terms:
- If a product needs to be returned due to Supply360° or manufacturer error, there will be no restocking fee or freight charges assessed.
- All special order returns are subject to manufacturer return policies.
- All products must be returned in the original invoiced sales unit of measure and packaging, and in the condition in which they were sold.
- Special order products will not be accepted for return after 30 days from date of purchase.
- All special order products returned must have been purchased from Supply360°.
Returns Policy & Procedures
To process a return:
- Call Customer Care at 1-866-710-7626.
- Specify the item(s) and quantity of the product(s) to be returned.
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from your Customer Care Representative.
- Customer Care will arrange for the pick-up of the product.
- Credit will be issued and confirmation mailed to your facility upon receipt of goods and inspection by our warehouse ensuring all of the above criteria have been met.